Yummiest glutenfree chocolate cake recipe:
Here’s what you need to bake this chocolate heaven goodness:
1. Glutenfree all purpose flour (GF maida): 1/2 cups
2. Almond flour:1/2 cup
3. Cocoa Powder: 3/4 cup (60gms)
4. Shredded chocolate chunks : 2 tbsp
5. Baking Soda: 1 1/4 tsp (Skip if you don’t have this)
6. Brown sugar: 1 1/2 cup
7. Dates soaked in warm water for an hour and made into date paste: paste of 8-10 dates
8. Butter: 120 gms
9. Eggs: 2
10. Baking powder: 1tsp
11. Salt: a pinch
13. Xanthan gum: 1tbsp
14. vanilla: 1/2 tsp
15. Warm water: 1 1/3 cups
16. Choco chips: 2 tbsp (optional)
Preheat the oven @180C
In a large bowl, place the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda & powder, xanthan gum, and salt. Now whisk to combine well. Add the brown sugar, and whisk again to combine, working out any lumps in the brown sugar. Create a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the water, butter, eggs, dates paste and vanilla, mixing to combine after each addition. The batter will be soft and relatively thick (cake like batter). Now add the shredded chocolate chunks. Just fold them in.
Transfer to a cake baking tin. Make sure you line the tin with some butter.
Now sprinkle the choco chips on top.
Bake for 45 mins (depending on your oven, it may take somewhere between 40mins-1 hour so keep an eye).
Take out when the cake is ready.
Let this cool down for 30 mins atleast before you cut them into pieces.