Gluten free vanilla cupcake recipe:
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20-25 mins
Total: 30-35 mins
Makes: 8-10 cupcakes depending on the size of your cup cake tray.
Gluten free all purpose flour blend: 1 1/4 cup
Eggs: 2 at room temperature
Granulated sugar: 3/4 cup
Coconut oil/or any oil of choice: 1/2 cup
Salt: 1/4 teaspoon
Baking Powder: 1 3/4 teaspoon
Milk: 1/2 cup
Vanilla essence: 1 teaspoon
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C.
2. Combine oil and sugar together.
3. Add eggs and beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for one minute. Add flour, salt, baking powder, milk, vanilla essence and beat at medium speed for one minute.
4. Line a muffin pan with oil or butter.
5. Pour the batter and bake for 20-25 minutes until the cupcakes turn brown.