Gluten-free butterless sugarless lemon cookies recipe
Wow! Writing a recipe after months and I can’t control my excitement. So I baked a batch of these and carried them to the office today, shared with my colleagues and friends and they LOVED it. This means that although the recipes don’t have any gluten in them anyone can enjoy these cookies. They are sweet, they are tangy. It has no butter and no refines sugar, so if you are craving something sweet and nice then this is the recipe for you.
Cooking time: 20 – 25 mins (Depending on your oven)
Prep time: 10
Serves: 8 cookies
Almond flour: 1 cup
Coconut sugar: 1/4 cup (If you want to use some other sugar then please go ahead but make sure you use the powered sugar)
Baking powder: 1 tsp
Salt: A pinch
Lemon juice: Juice of 2 small lemons or 1 medium-sized lemon (you can adjust the lemon juice according to taste. If you want a solid lemon punch then increase the juice a bit)
Whisked egg white – 1 egg (You will be using just the white part of an egg)
Some almonds- 8 almonds for 8 cookies
- Preheat the oven @180C
- Fold all the ingredients in a bowl. The mixture will be sticky.
- Make small balls and transfer the balls on the baking tray which is lined with butter paper.
- You will be able to make 7-8 balls.
- In the middle of the ball place one almond and press it gently so that it sits in the cookie ball nicely.
- Bake the cookies @180C for 15 mins.
- When the last 5 minutes are left change the setting from bake to toast so that the cookies get heat from the top.
- The cookies won’t be flaky firm after baking. They will still be slightly soft. take them out of the oven, let them cool down properly. Only after they have cooled down properly then will get slightly firm.
- The cookies are done. Enjoy them with your chai.
For more Visit our GLUTEN FREE RECIPE