Authentic Bihari Mutton Bhuna Recipe:
The recipe is simple. There are some points to note:
- It takes a bit of time to cook this dish. If you are in a rush, use a pressure cooker to cook the mutton a bit before adding it to the pan.
- You need ginger garlic minced/crushed. The paste would just change the flavour of this dish so plz refrain from using the paste.
- Try yo use mustard oil, but if you can’t get it then use any vegetable oil.
- Cloves are more in number than peppercorns.
- The dish is dry, goes best with naan or fried rice.
- If you can’t find goat meat, you can use lamb meat instead.
Get the video here: