Prep Time : 5 mins Total Time: Under 10 mins Ingredients: Grated fresh coconut: ¾ cup Coriander/Cilantro: 1 cup Green chilies: 2 Garlic Cloves: 2 Lemon: juice of half lemon Salt to taste Method: Add the grated coconut, coriander, garlic, chopped green […]
Hi! I am Khushboo. I am gluten intolerant and this is my Gluten-free food diary – not necessarily fancy recipes, just what I eat on a day to day basis as well as my food discoveries, to give you some inspiration. I try to make gluten-free food enjoyable & affordable. If they can make it with gluten, we can make it without.
This is a blog for anyone who wants to eat healthy and delicious food, my recipes are not complicated, i have kept it simple so that anyone can cook. If you can make tea then you should be able to make these dishes too.
- Gluten free burger buns
- Vegan Gluten-free Almond butter made at home
- Gluten-free Paani Poori recipe
- Gluten-free in Paris
- Gluten-free Lemon yogurt pie recipe
- Tips to make gluten-free travel easy- glutenfreeindian
- Gluten-free super healthy granola with chocolate chunks
- Gluten free artisan bread- glutenfreeindian
- Gluten-free baked yogurt with fresh strawberry sauce
- Gluten-free chicken pie from scratch
- Gluten-free lemon cake recipe
- Cape gooseberry or rasbhari sweet hot chutney