Mango Sorbet without Ice Cream Maker
Mango Sorbet without Ice Cream Maker :
This is the ultimate summer dessert. The reason I love this is that it is simple to make and it doesn’t require any cream or milk. Sorbet is made like an ice-cream…well almost, just that in sorbets you don’t have to use milk. Plus since there is no cream too, I feel it is way healthier than a normal ice-cream.
Prep Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 7-8 hours
Frozen Mangoes: 4
Sugar: 3/4 cup or less. Depending on how sweet you want.
Lemon juice: 1 tbsp
Salt: 1/2 tsp
- Take out the frozen Mangoes, cut them into cubes. Or better, you cut them into cubes and freeze them.
- In a cooking pot add in sugar and water and boil it to make a sugar syrup out of it.
- Cool the syrup to room temperature.
- Transfer the mangoes, sugar syrup, lemon juice, and salt into a blender and blend it to a smooth puree.
- Put this into a freezer-safe container and freeze for an hour.
- Take the container out and mix it with a spoon and then put it back inside the fridge.
- Repeat this 4-5 times, every hour or so. (Yes, patience pays !!)
- Then leave this to freeze for 4-5 hours at a stretch.
- It’s done…tada… I know thank god right 🙂
- You scoop the sorbet and you would know why you worked so hard for this coz every bite is just so worth it.
For more visit our INSTAGRAM story
For more visit our next GLUTEN FREE VEGAN RECIPE