Gluten Free Pasta Recipe. Quinoa and Spinach
Gluten Free Pasta Recipe: Spinach and Quinoa.
To be honest I was slightly skeptical about this quinoa pasta but I was so wrong. This pasta is way better than any other gluten-free pasta that I have eaten. This tastes a bit like the regular wheat pasta, so if you haven’t tried this one then you must get a packet soon.
For more visit our INSTAGRAM POST
Serves: 2-3 people
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- Quinoa pasta: 2 cups. Boil in water and cook according to the instructions on the packet.
- Homemade Tomato pasta sauce ( my sauce recipe is in the chutney/dip/sauce section): 1 cup. Make your own tomato sauce or follow my recipe. ( Homemade is better because it has no preservatives, no sugar, no sodium, excessive salt and above all it’s Gluten-Free).
- Gluten-Free Pork Sausages: 2. Cut in thin pieces. ( I do not eat a lot of processed meats so I kept meatless in quantity).
- Cheese Slices: 1 ( I am not a big fan of cheese, so one slice is enough for me, and since I try to follow the Ayurvedic eating I try to consume fewer milk products, I added the cheese because my husband likes it and I made this dish for him mostly).
- Olive Oil: 1 tbsp
- Mushrooms: 1 cup. Chopped.
- Capsicum: 1/2 sliced.
- Spinach: 2 cups. Washed and chopped.
- Red pepper: 1. Sliced
- Yellow Bell pepper: 1. Sliced.
- Cook the pasta.
- Cook the sausages.
- Saute the mushrooms, spinach, peppers in olive oil with a pinch or two of salt.
- In a baking dish, mix together the cooked pasta with the pasta sauce, the sauteed veggies. Spread evenly in the tray.
- Top it with the sausages.
- Break the cheese slice and spread it over the pasta mixture.
- Sprinkle a bit of olive oil and bake at 180C for 7-8 minutes.
- Serve hot.
For more Visit our next Recipe