Gluten free granola with chocolate chunks:
Gluten free granola with chocolate chunks is the tastiest breakfast granola that you would ever consume. For this recipe, you can use whatever seeds, nuts you like in whatever quantities. There are absolutely no rules. I actually ate something similar in Paris and got totally hooked. I even brought back 2 packets from there and ate almost every morning for weeks. After I ran out of it, I realized I needed to do something, importing was not an option 🙂 so decided to make something similar here. There was no quinoa in the original version tho. Try making this, apart from the fact that this is super duper healthy, I think it is extremely delicious too. If you eat this every morning I think your nutrient intake is sorted.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Total: 15 mins
Ingredients to make Gluten free granola with chocolate chunks:
- Steel cut GF oats (easily available online): 3 cups
- Quinoa:1/2 cup
- Seeds mix: 1/2 cup
- Dry fruits: 1/3 cup: almonds. Chopped
- Walnuts: 1/3 cup. Chopped
- Honey: 4 tablespoons (Pure maple if you are vegan)
- Coconut oil: 1 tablespoon
- Sea salt: 1 tsp
- Chocolate chunks:1/2 cup (If vegan go with vegan chocolate made with cacao)
- Dehydrated fruits mix: 1/2 cup (i used dehydrated berries)
- Apart from the chocolate and the berries. Mix everything in a large bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Line a baking sheet and spread the mixture evenly.
- Bake at 180C for 8-10 mins.
- Keep an eye on it, make sure it doesn’t burn. Sometimes they get ready under 8 minutes.
- When the colour starts changing and turns a bit brown.
- Turn off the oven, take out the tray.
- Let the mixture cool down, add in the berries and the chocolate chunks.
- Store in a jar.
- Enjoy with your favourite yogurt.
For Gluten free muesli recipe, check out the link below: