Gluten Free Coconut Vanilla Chocolate Laddoo Recipe
Gluten Free Coconut Vanilla Chocolate Laddoo Recipe:
Yea sometimes even I indulge, since I will be going to an Ayurveda Ashram soon I thought I should treat myself before going there because after a few days I will be eating mostly macrobiotic diets or gluten-free, meat-free, lactose-free meals.
So introducing today my version of super sinful Gluten-free coconut laddoos with vanilla and chocolate. If you are asking why vanilla, then my friend you have to make this asap. Because after this, you are not going back to your plain coconut laddoos ever.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Serves: Makes 10 balls
Desiccated coconut: 100gms
Condensed milk: 1/2 cup
Vanilla: 1 tsp
Chocolate: For Drizzle. 3/4 cup
- Keep aside 2 tbsp coconut powder aside. We will use this later to coat the laddoos.
- In a hot pan, dry roast the rest of the coconut. Make sure you keep stirring it because we don’t want it to turn brown. This will take 6-7 minutes, cook on the lowest flame.
- After 6-7 minutes add in the condensed milk and the vanilla essence.
- Mix well and keep stirring. Cook on low heat till the mixture starts leaving the sides of the Kadai (approx 5 minutes), remove from fire and let it cool.
- After the mixture cools down, make small balls or laddoos with oiled hands. Roll in the reserved grated coconut.
- Now melt the chocolate in the microwave and drizzle on the laddoos with a spoon.
- Enjoy the sweets also you can store this in an airtight container and keep in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
For more visit our next Recipe